Welcome to Filtersafe
Filtersafe® specializes in the development & supply intelligent automatic screen filters for ballast water, oil & gas markets as well as industry. With high performance fine filtration solutions for RO, Membrane, Disinfection & ultra-fine filter treatment protection, Filtersafe® brings unrivalled economy, value and environmental responsibility to seawater, freshwater & brackish water filtration.
Contact us at +972-4-9873620
- 25 June, 2016 Filtersafe LTD. will be participating in the upcoming Water Expo @ City Solutions Singapore.
- We are pleased to inform you that our company will be participating in the upcoming Water Expo @ City Solutions Singapore.
At City Solutions Singapore, we will be featuring our products.
We hope that you can visit our booth to have a preview of our solutions/technology/products.
Come visit us at the following time and location!
Date & Time 11 – 13 July 2016
9.30am to 5.30pm daily
Location: Sands Expo and Convention Center
Marina Bay Sands
Our Booth B2-C09
For enquiries regarding our booth, please call +972-50-8448847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For general enquiries on City Solutions Singapore, please visit www.siww.com.sg or contact: email@example.com
- 9 May, 2016 Smart Hydraulic Valve for Ballast Water Treatment Systems a FilterSafe Highlight at Posidonia, the Biennial Greek Shipping Fair
- FilterSafe, a leading manufacturer of high volume ballast water filtration equipment, will highlight its sensor controlled W-30 hydraulic Smart valve for ballast water treatment systems at Posidonia, the biennial Greek shipping fair which is to be held at the Metropolitan Expo in Athens, Greece from 6 to 10 June.
Posidonia, which attracts more than 1,800 companies, is held every two years in Athens. Greece has one of the largest national shipping fleets in the world and nearly 12 Billion USD of new builds were under order in 2015.
- 21 February, 2016 FilterSafe Doubles Capacity to Meet Demand Created by the Ratification of Ballast Water Convention
- FilterSafe, a leading manufacturer of high volume ballast water filtration equipment, is doubling its manufacturing capacity to meet demand created by the looming introduction of the Ballast Water Convention which requires all ships to treat their ballast water.
FilterSafe is aiming to double production from 750 ballast filtration systems a year, to 1500 in the future. To do that it is expanding employment at its facilities in Hong Kong and Israel and is doubling the size of its manufacturing plant in Israel, increasing the area from 2000 sqm to 4000 sqm.
Manpower levels grew 25% in 2015 and are expected to grow another 20% this year.
Demand in East Asia, which has a large ship building industry in China and South Korea, is growing rapidly as new ships are equipped with ballast treatment systems. To meet that demand, and ensure fast delivery, FilterSafe is aiming to increase production in Hong Kong.
- 28 January, 2016 FilterSafe Introduces BS-1406 Ballast Water Filter for Large Scale Marine Applications
- Filtersafe, a market leading manufacturer of high volume ballast water filtration equipment for the shipping industry, is introducing its newest model, the Multi Screen BS-1406 ballast water filtration equipment for large scale marine applications.
Able to filter up to 4,000 square meters of ballast water an hour (m3/h), and weighing 10,994 kilograms, the Multi Screen BS-1406 filtration system is designed to capture even the smallest pollutants and marine animals. It has 25μ-40μ Filter screens and can be fitted with in/out connections from 500 to 600 mm in size.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org