Welcome to Filtersafe
Filtersafe® specializes in the development & supply of intelligent automatic screen filters for industry, ballast water and oil & gas markets. With high performance fine filtration solutions for RO, Membrane, Disinfection & ultra-fine filter treatment protection, Filtersafe® brings unrivalled economy, value and environmental responsibility to seawater, freshwater & brackish water filtration.
Contact us at +972-4-9873620
- 8 August, 2016 Filtersafe Ballast Water System Equipment Used in 15-Vessel Optimarin Order for VARD
- 21 February, 2016 FilterSafe Doubles Capacity to Meet Demand Created by the Ratification of Ballast Water Convention
- FilterSafe, a leading manufacturer of high volume ballast water filtration equipment, is doubling its manufacturing capacity to meet demand created by the looming introduction of the Ballast Water Convention which requires all ships to treat their ballast water.
FilterSafe is aiming to double production from 750 ballast filtration systems a year, to 1500 in the future. To do that it is expanding employment at its facilities in Hong Kong and Israel and is doubling the size of its manufacturing plant in Israel, increasing the area from 2000 sqm to 4000 sqm.
Manpower levels grew 25% in 2015 and are expected to grow another 20% this year.
Demand in East Asia, which has a large ship building industry in China and South Korea, is growing rapidly as new ships are equipped with ballast treatment systems. To meet that demand, and ensure fast delivery, FilterSafe is aiming to increase production in Hong Kong.
- 28 January, 2016 FilterSafe Introduces BS-1406 Ballast Water Filter for Large Scale Marine Applications
- Filtersafe, a market leading manufacturer of high volume ballast water filtration equipment for the shipping industry, is introducing its newest model, the Multi Screen BS-1406 ballast water filtration equipment for large scale marine applications.
Able to filter up to 4,000 square meters of ballast water an hour (m3/h), and weighing 10,994 kilograms, the Multi Screen BS-1406 filtration system is designed to capture even the smallest pollutants and marine animals. It has 25μ-40μ Filter screens and can be fitted with in/out connections from 500 to 600 mm in size.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org